Thursday 29 March 2007

Wings Little Fat Book Page


This is a scan of my second page for a Little Fat Book exchange that is just finishing. I am in love with white gel pens at the moment so thought I'd create fanciful wings for this page. Such a cute little girl, she deserved to have wings.

Really really hoping to catch up on emails (and blog comments!) this weekend. I'm feeling very behind and I really want to finish my Pocketbook of Dreams Book from Nina's Art Retreat workshop before I forget all the ideas I had for it!

But right now, I need to get dressed and go to work...

3 comments:

Judy said...

Looks great.Thanks for your comment on my blog. I too was a bit afraid of the dremel but now i am not. I took Michael's class in italy and learnt so many new tecniques -which is why i go to workshops i never know what i will learn - i understand being afraid of new things but then when i do get over that i am happy cos they end up being easier than i always think. Anyway Micahel is coming to perth in december so maybe you can catch him then. His painting tecniques are awesome and one of the reasons i did his class in italy. Your lutrador piece would make Lesley proud.

Natalie B said...

I love my white gel pens too Debbi. Love your fat book page :-) Nat

Jen Crossley said...

It looks beautiful Debbi love the white gel pen on it
Jen