Saturday 28 April 2007

Saturday Night Addendum - Ocean Nostalgia


Thought I'd try uploading one more time and sure enough all is well with blogger again. These scans are of two pages I did quite a while ago in a Journal Exchange that was loosely colour based - this one was "oceans". The journal was much larger than I am used to so I used canvas, sea-life themed decorator napkins, scrim, cardboard stencils (from Ma Vinci's Reliquary), lots of paint, stamps (mostly alphabets, again from Ma Vinci and netting), fish bone beads that I bought at the markets in Margaret River while on Christmas holidays, starfish, a small carved fish etc.

Living on the edge of the desert makes you miss the ocean...


3 comments:

Barbara said...

When I visit your blog I found wonderful art!!

Marie said...

More stunning art - I can see that I'm going to have to visit your blog regularly - thank so much for sharing your gorgeous work !!

Natalie B said...

I love these journal pages!! I too love the ocean and miss it very much being up here in TP. Where do you source such fabulous napkins?