Sunday 21 October 2007

Gothic Arch - Let's Party!

The theme for this week's Gothic Arch Challenge is "Let's Party". Today is the last day I could participate as the theme changes tonight. So I made a big effort yesterday afternoon to put my thinking hat on and to come up with an idea as I had been stumped by this one all week!

I decided to use some of my fabulous cowgirl stamps from Oxford Impressions and to create a page around the words "Even Cowgirls get the Blues". It was actually good fun to make and I even dug out my scallop edge scissors from the tin they have been living in for the last several years, along with all the other fancy edge scissors that I don't seem to use anymore.

So let's party!!

6 comments:

Natalie B said...

Awesome Debbi!! I love this plate... actually I love all OI plates :-)

stamp and scrape said...

The lassoo is a great touch on this vibrant arch.
Ros

Angelina said...

I think it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous. Love it.

Dymphie said...

Wonderful Debbi! Love the lasso and the saying. Those scissors come in handy at unexpected moments :)
Thanks for playing this party week.

Jen Crossley said...

WOW Love this Debbi I love cowgirls!! you have done an awesome job
Jen