Saturday 8 December 2007

Think Monday - Think ATC - Alice in Wonderland

Another quick little post to show the ATC I finished last night for the Think Monday - Think ATC theme of "Alice in Wonderland".

The stamps are all from the Whimsy plate by Non Sequitur, colouring by Tombow pens, and an ancient piece of background paper from when I first started stamping! The plastic flower sequin isn't the right embellishment but that top left corner needed something and this was all I could come up with. Maybe I should have left that decision until morning when I might have had a better idea!

Planning for lots of creative stuff this weekend - in between domestic responsibilities of course - so I expect I will be posting again later today.

10 comments:

Doreen G said...

I love it Debbi.
You know I would love to see a photo of your stamp collection.

Night Owl Designs said...

*Great* ATC Debbi! Love the hot pink :-)

Myra said...

Another fabulous card Debbi. You must have a huge stamp collection. Little Alice is so cute!

Jen Crossley said...

Great ATC Debbi I love ALice in Wonderland
Jen

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful, Debbi. I love that stamp plate, like most of theirs & plan to get some in New Year once I'm back from my weekend scrapping retreat.

Dani D said...

love the colors

Val said...

Gorgeous Debbi - you make it sound so simple! Must look into these stamp plates? Val

sharon young said...

What a lovely card, Debbie, I agree with Doreen , I'd love to see your stamp collection too, it must be huge plus all the inks and papers etc. that you have.
I think the little flower's rather sweet and goes with the whimsical feel of the piece.
Have good, creative Sunday!

Rika said...

Great ATC!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful ATC!!