Thursday 20 March 2008

So Much Lovely Mail...

I've been pooped this week .... but boy, did I receive some lovely mail and I am SO inspired to make art this Easter break (after I get some sleep)!!

Look at all these wonderful things that came in the mail:

House ATCs from a CreativeChix Exchange-


House ATCS (left to right, top to bottom) from Lyn Avedikian, Hope Clinchot,
Dot Christian, Joan Lawrence and Patti Gramza.


A stash give-away I won on Susan's blog (check it out - she does beautiful stuff - just look at her stunning blog header!) -





And a gorgeous ATC trade from Albine in France:

3 comments:

artisbliss said...

Glad you got everything safe and sound. Have fun making it into something(s) gorgeous!

sharon young said...

What a great stash you have here, Debbi, no wonder you're looking forward to the W/E

Rella said...

What a lovely blog! I see a sweet house ATC from my dear friend Lyn A. She gifted me with a gorgeous one recently and I just adore it.

Your work is just beautiful!

xo Rella