Monday 28 April 2008

Postcards made & a lovely ATC received!

Yesterday I managed to finish my "music" themed fabric postcards for a small exchange group. I used silk-like fabric I "painted" a while back (it is the third one pictured in that post), stamped music and text images, lovely organza ribbons and some large gold charms which I have "toned down" with permanent black ink. The stamped music is pretty subtle but I know it is there!


And late last week I received this gorgeous ATC trade from Susan Shepard - it is so bright and cheerful (and came accompanied by a delightful bright collection of arty goodness) - thanks so much Susan!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
artisbliss said...

How come my ATCs always look so much better when they're posted on someone else's blog?! I'm glad everything came through in good shape.

Sammie said...

I love these -the middle one in particular is full of the joyful harmony of those colours. Beautiful!
SammieJay

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Wonderful, fabric postcards Debbi! Gorgeous as always!