Saturday 19 April 2008

Think Monday - Think ATC - Zentangle

This week's theme at Think Monday Think ATC is "Zentangle". Now as I love doodling I had to make one (which I did while chatting at Annie's on Wednesday night)! I found it hard to work on the ATC already cut to size - I am used to doodling on bigger pieces of paper so next time I will do that and then cut it to size! Good fun even though I can of course see so many things in this one that I'd do differently if this was a planned composition.

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Just gorgeous Debbi!! Love all those swirls and the flowers.

artisbliss said...

That's some doodle! Really nice.

Shirley Anne Sherris said...

Hi Debbi
A girl after my own heart. I am and always have been a compulsive doodler. I am not allowed a pencil if I am looking at a magazine or book. I doodle on everything. All margins are fair game to me - empty space equates filling with design.
Love your swirly doodle (design).
Keep doodling.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous

sharon young said...

Superb doodle!

Jo Wholohan said...

this is soooo cool deb, how creative of you!!!!