Saturday 21 June 2008

Post 301 - Inspiration Banners

I noticed just now as I signed in that this will be my 301st post and that my blog has had 33343 pages visited (pity I didn't manage to look when it was exactly 33333!!) - made me think how important this blog has become to me and how much I love all the wonderful connections and friendships that have come from something as simple as a blog!! It is all pretty incredible I think. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone that visits me here!!

This week disappeared rather quickly - I forgot to say I was going to be away with work for a couple of days and of course having Mum and Josh here at home means I am wanting to maximise my time with them. I had a recreation day yesterday so that I could finish my "Inspiration" banner pieces (I was making all the "R" pieces) and have a relaxing day with Mum. Happy to report it was successful on all fronts!

These are the 11 banners I made - each person participating specified their colour preferences so that is why there is so much variety.


15 comments:

Val said...

Debbi, the pleasure is all mine, visiting your Blog - believe me!!
These pieces are just wonderful - every one is so different, not only the colours, but design too. Is it all paper, or have you used some fabrics, or all fabrics ..... Val

Julie H said...

I think that we should be thanking you, it is always a pleasure to drop by and see what you have made. These wonderful banners are no exception.

Linda B said...

oooh eyecandy galore!

Night Owl Designs said...

Wow, what a lot of work! But they look wonderful :-)

Unknown said...

And thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us!
I hope you will at least add 300 posts to it :-)

Jodene said...

Hi Debbi! These banners are just beautiful! Glad I don't have to pick a favourite.
Have a great week!

Sue McGettigan said...

These are LOVELY!! I like the way you made each one very individual, just fab.

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Your banners are soooo gorgeous - I love them! You've been busy with these!

Ev said...

Your blog is the one constant that I know I will find inspiration, so thank you for sharing your art and life.

Kat/Kate/Kathryn said...

For those who don't know - Debbi's birthday is on the 27th June.

Kat/Kate/Kathryn said...

P.S. Debbi's my sister & she owes all - and I mean, all, - her talent to me (she's just too stubborn to admit it.) But, yes, everyone has their faults. 'Tis so sad that you have all been deluded for so long. Take care and beware.

Kasha Rolley said...

Hi Debbie, you must be creating in your sleep, I don't know when you get the time to do all the beautiful and creative things. Kasha

Danielle D said...

Oh, the pennants are divine, Debbi! Congratulations on your 301st post! I love your blog, it's aways full of inspiration.

And having met your sister, her comment above cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful banners, were you given a specific letter to work with? Lucky people to get one of those. Congrats on a great blog.

Deborah March said...

These are SO beautiful, each and every one!