Monday 10 August 2009

My Green Inchie Display


So far I have participated in five fabric inchie swaps with the latest being the green one. Each time I think "this is my favourite one" but really they are all wonderful. Yesterday I got around to mounting all the green inchies from the last swap and I just adore the results!


All of my inchie mountings so far have been "temporary" and this one is no different! All I have done is mount them as a grid on some black cardstock but they look fantastic stuck on the wall in my sewing room (the "fibre arts" studio!).

I REALLY do love green!

(This is a lousy photo but it is more accurate colour-wise,
the first two have a blue tinge that isn't true to life!)


(And last night I started pulling out all the fabrics, fibres, yarns and embellishments that I am going to use in making the red inchies that are my next inchie project!)

9 comments:

Barb said...

These look great grouped Debbie... I am also a freen fan...vbg

Kaz said...

these are stunning, I've never seen fabric inchies before. green is gorgeous!

Gaye Todd said...

Ohh love them Debbi!!

Jen xo said...

aww stunning Debbi, so to put it in perspective , would that be about A4 size? hard to believe all those little squares, so lovely...jenxo

Nia Tilley said...

They look wonderful Debbi. I haven't decided what to do with mine yet, either mounted on a small fabric quilt or maybe a fabric book?? Too many decisions. Looking forward to the RED swap.

Robin Mac said...

Love them all Debbie, amazing how much variation there is. I love green too, but will look forward to seeing yourred ones. Cheers, Robin

Night Owl Designs said...

How fabulous does this look?! Gorgeous!

Building a new home said...

It's stunning! I love it! You did a good job.

boracay real estate said...

OMG!!! This is fabulous. Great work!!!