Monday 6 June 2011

Another Mixed Bag!

Sunset Bunbury, Western Australia
Painted Fabric Postcard for Surface Design Exchange
This is one of the fabric postcards that I have made for a Painted Fabric Postcard Exchange through the Surface Design Yahoo Group.  It is actually a lot more vibrant and sparkly than it looks in the scan!  I had a lot of fun painting and stencilling and stamping a range of fabrics, some of which are included in the progress photo below (which is more accurate colour-wise).  Naturally I did far more than I needed for this particular exchange - I think I like doing backgrounds more than anything else actually!
 

I have five 4 postcards that are available for trade if anyone is interested - 
they look like these ones:  

I am happy to trade postcards or ATCs for them - just send me an email or comment here.

Next in the bag to share is this beautiful ATC that the very talented Moya Scaddon has made for me as part of an ATC exchange - my theme is vintage and I love Moya's interpretation.

ATC by Moya Scaddon

And now for a few more shots from a recent work trip to Bunbury - firstly the soft dawn light as seen facing away from the sunrise from my hotel room - I just love the colours.

Then some sunset shots (and I know there is glare and red spots but it was beautiful and my camera is basic!):



And finally the Bunbury lighthouse for anyone who loves lighthouses! (Taken from the walking path below the lighthouse because of course my main purpose was to get some exercise, not to take photos!)

No comments: