Sunday 26 January 2014

Being True!


This last week's lesson in the Life Book 2014 e-course was by Kelly Hoernig and she encouraged us to make a collage that incorporated at least three of our favourite things and was "true" to us.  

I haven't been making collages much at all over the last few years but I really enjoyed getting back into it and you can see my collage above.  I have so many favourite things - my stamps, keys, lovely colours, text and typography, butterflies, printed tissue papers and then I love paint splatters and dribbles and and ...you get the picture!

This e-course has really motivated me and I am enjoying it all immensely, including the semi-peripheral activity of buying new art supplies and tools!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a long admirer of your art so was delighted to discover your Blog.
The colours are so dreamy yet also have a wonderful energy and vibrancy and love the way you used one of my favourite stamps.
Wishes
Lynne

Jen xo said...

its so lovely to see you all inspired again....I need a poke ;).....what a beautiful page ...loving the layering and colors....

Gaby Bee said...

This page is gorgeous. The detail and colors are totally amazing.

Hugs,
Gaby

Kim Jolley said...

This is lovely Debbi! Good used of the Oxford Impressions stamp...

Gaby Bee said...

I just wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Gaby